1. A guarantee for the sold articles shall be provided by the Seller under the generally binding legal regulations of the Czech Republic. The guarantee period commences as of the day the Buyer accepts the articles from the Seller. The guarantee applies to manufacturing defects or other defects not incurred as a result of incompetent or inconsiderate handling, use of the product in conflict with its purpose or instructions for assembly, mechanical damage, natural disasters or as stipulated by law. Please note that the image on the packaging of the articles is informative only and does not need to fully comply with the contents of the delivered articles.
2. Complaints should be lodged via the following email address: email@example.com.
3. Faulty articles can be sent by mail, unless the Seller and the Buyer have agreed in advance by e-mail that the Seller shall see to sending the defective, missing or otherwise complained part of the article of the complained article to the Buyer without requesting to inspect the faulty article. Should the Buyer send the faulty item to the Seller, it shall append a legible original of the purchase document – the invoice with a detailed description of the defect of the faulty items. If the articles accepted by the Buyer do not comply with the purchase agreement, the Buyer shall have the right to have the item put into the condition corresponding to the purchase agreement by the Seller free of charge and without any delay, namely, either by replacing the items(s) or by completing it (them) subject to the Buyer´s requirement. If such procedure is impossible, the Buyer can request adequate suitable reduction in the price of the articles or it can withdraw from the agreement. This shall not apply to situations where the Buyer knew about the conflict before accepting the articles or if the conflict with the purchase agreement was caused by the Buyer itself.
4. For justified complaints, the Buyer is authorized to:
5. Once the complaint has been accepted, the Buyer shall be informed of the most suitable form and details of the complaint procedure within 7 days. A record in writing on accepting the complaint and its settlement shall be made and sent to the email address of the Buyer. If the complaint is justified, the Buyer has the right to compensation for all cost purposefully incurred in connection with the enforced complaint.
6. The rights and obligations of the Parties regarding the rights following from defective performance shall be governed by the relevant general binding regulations (particularly the provisions of s. 1914 to s. 1915 of the Civil Code).